BUILDER 30 BUILT-IN GRILL
"For use in communities, hotels, or country clubs, to withstand extra use and abuse!"
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas, Propane
- Finish: #304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Hood Features: Heavy-duty Double-lined
- Grate Thickness: Heavy-Duty 9mm Cooking Grates
- Burner Type: stainless steel U-Tube Burners
- Main Burner BTUs: 26,000 (each burner)
- Total BTUs: 52,000 (Infrared Burner)
- Total Cooking Surface: 541 (square inches)
- Burner Count: 2 Stainless Steel U-Tube Burners
Why Put Soffits on Your Home?
There are many homes that do not have soffits but soffits are crucial parts of your home's over-all ventilation system. Soffits serve many practical purposes. For example, they protect the house from negative effects of extreme heat during the summer. When your soffit is damaged, it continues to rot and break down. This can cause damage to your roof and drywall materials. This causes larger problems, costing you more time money.
Properly Installed Soffits Prevent
- Dry Rot
- Moist Rot
- Rodent Invasions
- Pest Invasions
- Falling Gutters